HUSHIDA SMartboard - How To use a screen mirror for wireless screen mirroring?
What is wireless screen transmission? Wireless screen transmission can project the pictures of laptops, mobile phones and other devices onto the conference board and show them to the audience without using wires to connect the conference board. How to use wireless screen transmitter to transmit screen
- Pairing of screen transmitter.
- The wireless screen transmitter is started.
- Wait for the upgrade of wireless screen transmitter.
- Wait for the wireless screen transmitter to pair
- The wireless screen transmitter is successfully paired with the conference board
(Note: The wireless screen transmitter that has been paired successfully does not need to be
paired again. Please skip this step)
- Connect the wireless screen transmitter to the USB port of the notebook (some computers with only Type-C interface need to use the adapter, or directly purchase the screen transmitter with Type-C port)
- When using for the first time, Apple computer users should find the following application icon on the desktop and click Open to apply the program
- Windows computer users, please open my computer, select the CD drive, and manually run “ScreenShare.exe”
Note: You only need to run the program manually for the first time. You can skip this step for subsequent use
- When the program is started, the computer will automatically connect to the paired smart conference tablet. The flashing light of the wireless screen transmitter indicates that the connection is in progress, and the constant light of the screen transmitter indicates that the connection is successful and is in shareable status
- When the screen transmitter light is always on, press the screen projection button to share the screen projection
- Press the button of the wireless screen transmitter again to disconnect the projection screen and make it ready for sharing
- Extended screen projection. Open the screen transfer application at the computer end (step 7). You can select to open the extended screen in the options to transfer the screen, so that theconference tablet can transfer the screen as the extended screen of the computer
- Turn on the touch screen. You can select to turn on the touch screen in the options. After turning it on, you can control the computer screen on the smart conference tablet